Phone Call Icon WhatsApp Floating Button WhatsApp Icon




Eucalyptus oil with 80% concentration refers to a eucalyptus oil product in which 80% of the volume of the oil is made up of eucalyptus oil, and the remaining 20% is made up of other ingredients such as carriers, solvents, or diluents. The exact composition of eucalyptus oil with 80% concentration will depend on the manufacturer and the intended use of the product.

It is important to note that higher concentrations of eucalyptus oil can increase the risk of skin irritation or toxicity, so it is recommended to use eucalyptus oil with a lower concentration (5-10%) for topical use and to always dilute the oil before use. It is also essential to follow the recommended usage instructions and to store eucalyptus oil in a safe and secure place, away from children and pets.

It has a fresh, camphoraceous, and slightly medicinal aroma and is used in a wide range of products, including:

  1. Aromatherapy: Used as a massage oil or added to bathwater for its refreshing and invigorating scent.

  2. Cleaning products: Used as a natural disinfectant and deodorizer in cleaning and laundry products.

  3. Personal care products: Used in skin care products for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.

  4. Pharmaceuticals: Used as an ingredient in cough drops, nasal decongestants, and other medicinal products for its expectorant and decongestant properties.

  5. Pest control: Used as a natural insect repellent.

In traditional medicine, eucalyptus oil has been used for its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and expectorant properties, and it is still used in modern medicine for the treatment of respiratory conditions such as bronchitis and asthma. However, eucalyptus oil should be used with caution and in diluted form, as it can be toxic if ingested in large amounts.